Time for breakfast! Mmm, Mmm, Mmm!! Everyone’s favorites have all come to play: beef, eggs, & potatoes. Please, dive right in and enjoy!
1 lb ground beef
2 medium white potatoes, peeled & diced
½ white onion, peeled & diced
1- 7oz can of green chilies
1- 16 oz jar of salsa, to serve on the side
1 cup shredded cheddar/jack cheese
3 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
½ tsp garlic powder
6 large eggs
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large fry pan add oil, beef, and onions
3. Cook until beef is brown & onions are translucent.
4. Add potatoes, salt, pepper, & garlic.
5. Cook till potatoes are tender.
6. In a separate bowl beat the eggs.
7. In a medium glass baking dish place meat mixture & spread to cover bottom of dish.
8. Pour eggs over the top.
9. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and top with cheese.
11. Place back in oven for 1-2 minutes, until cheese is melted.
12. Let cool for 10 minutes.
Serve with fresh salsa and a glass of orange juice!!!