Yay!! It’s finally starting to cool off and now I can make different, wonderful soups using my awesome crock pot!! I’m so excited!!! So, here is to the first soup of the season, Cheers!!
4 boneless skinless chicken breast, trimmed
4 red potatoes, quartered
3 carrots, chunky chopped
1 white onion, peeled & quartered
1 can White beans, drained
2 tsp dry parsley
2 tsp dry oregano
2 tsp garlic powder
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp crushed red pepper
2 cups chicken broth
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1- 16oz bag of frozen peas
1- 16oz bag of frozen corn
1. Start by slicing chicken in half lengthwise, then cut into chunky pieces
2. In a large fry pan on medium-high heat add: oil, chicken, and onions
3. Cook until chicken is no longer pink and onions are translucent. About 15-20 minutes
4. Next, add: potatoes, carrots, salt, pepper, red pepper, parsley, oregano, and garlic.
5. Cook until potatoes and carrots are tender. About 10 minutes.
6. Now, turn off heat and add: beans, chicken broth, and soup.
7. Stir until soup is completely mixed in.
8. Now dump everything into crock pot and turn on low.
9. Next add in: peas and corn. Stir and cover.
10. Let cook on low for about 3-4 hours or until you are ready to eat.
OMG!!! Delicious! Serve with some really great bread. Totally Awesome and it makes great leftovers.