Yum, yum, yum!!! Strawberries and chocolate are blissful! So dive into my newest dessert and be oh so very happy!
1 package vanilla pudding mix (approx. 5 oz)
3 cups of milk, for pudding
1 pint heavy whipping cream
11 oz milk chocolate chips
1 cup granulated sugar, for whipping cream
1 lb fresh strawberries
1. In a medium saucepan add milk and vanilla pudding mix.
2. Cook on high heat until pudding boils, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat immediately, cover, and cool.
4. Next, rinse strawberries, remove tops, and cut into quarters.
5. In a medium glass bowl pour whipping cream.
6. Beat on low with hand mixer until cream just starts to thicken (approx. 2 minutes).
7. Next, add sugar then continue mixing until whipping cream becomes thick. (approx. 5 minutes)
Preparation of Parfait:
1. You need a medium to large round, glass serving bowl.
2. Start with 1 layer of pudding, about ½ to 1 cup.
3. Next, place a layer of strawberries, about ½ cup.
4. Then a layer of chocolate chips, about ¼ cup.
5. Next, a layer of whip cream, about ½ to 1 cup.
6. Repeat this process until all ingredients are gone.
7. Make sure the last layer added is whip cream.
8. Finally, top with more chocolate chips.
Surprisingly, this dessert is the perfect sweetness! The strawberries add a sharp freshness and mixed with the chocolate chips is just fantastic! I hope you agree!!!